- Register for a Sozuri account: The first step is to register for a Sozuri account by visiting https://www.sozuri.net/ and creating an account.
- Create a new project: Once you have logged in, click on the “Create a New Project” button. This will prompt you to provide a project name and description. (Use one word for your project name corresponding to your Company/ Project name; eg Eclipse for Eclipse Ltd.
3. Access your project dashboard: After creating a project, you will be redirected to your project dashboard. You can also access your project dashboard at any time by clicking on “Dashboard” .
4. Generate API keys: To access the Sozuri API, you need to generate API keys. Click on “API Details” | Bottom left(Picture above)
5. Access API documentation: To get started with the Sozuri API, you will need to refer to the API documentation and code samples. You can access the API documentation at https://sozuri.net/docs.
6. Invite team members: To collaborate with other developers on your project, you can invite them as collaborators. Access your project (step 3), and click on “Manage Collaborators” located on the right side of your screen. From there, you can invite collaborators by entering their email addresses and assigning appropriate permissions.